Trouble loading TIDAL in Roon

Dylan,
I am having same problem. Nucleus connected to Internet. Running Roon off laptop connected by USB to NAD D3020. Worked fine the other day. Live radio is working. I seem to be able to play saved albums or tracks I saved (from Tidal), but if I try to load Album from tidal, it says “Loading album…” but never does. If I try to play Tidal playlist, such as one of the Masters, I just get a gray box. Thanks.
Paul

Hi @Paul_MaybeAudiophile,

So we can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Does this issue occur for all endpoints, including System Output of the remote?

Hi Dylan,
I just received a Roon update notice, which I installed. Coincidentally, the problem has disappeared. I guess it may have been a temporary Tidal problem. This is the first time I’ve had a problem. Hopefully the last. Thank you.
Paul

1 Like

Hi @Paul_MaybeAudiophile,

I’m glad that things are working for you now! Please feel free to reach out if you ever have any other questions or issues. Happy listening :headphones:

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.