Unexpected error when trying to add a new network

Hi,

I am trying for the last 2 months to connect with ROSEDISK (RS120 R) through Roon but with each entry I am receiving immediately an unexpected error message. How can I resolve this problem?

Tarek,

Can you please provide additional information per the following:

The second item explains what is recommended, including your description of your Core, network, screenshots, and any additional information. Roon Support is off on weekends but the community may be able to assist.

1 Like

Hi Tarek,

I have moved your original post to the Support section. Can you fill in the Support Form below to provide support the basic information.

Cheers,
Daniel

Roon Core Machine

Include your operating system and machine info (Model, CPU, RAM).

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Your networking gear (model of routers/switches/etc), connection types (Wifi/Ethernet), and any firewalls, antivirus, or VPN software.

Connected Audio Devices

Specify what devices you’re using and their connection types, like USB/HDMI/Chromecast, etc.

Number of Tracks in Library

Tell us how large your music library is, eg. “30,000 tracks”.

Description of Issue

Tell us about the problem you’re having in as much detail as possible. Screenshots are always appreciated!

1 Like

Did you enable network sharing on your device?

1 Like

Roon Core Machine

Synology 920+, 4 tb SSD with 2+2 tb cache, 4+4 gb RAM

Networking Gear & Setup

Proximus router to Cisco switch with Ethernet connections no firewall or antivirus or vpn software on my iPad Pro

Connected Audio Devices

No connection to rose RS150 B except the Ethernet cable

Number of Tracks in Library

51602 Tracks

Description of Issue

I receive immediately the Message :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Unexpected error

I have done all the necessary configurations on the RS150B

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.