Update crippled me

The new update 9/28/20 locked me out. Roon tells me I’m trying to ad a second Nucleus, which I’m not, I just want access to the one I have.

Hi, @lancestern

Your topic has been moved to the support section of the forum.

In order for Roon’s @support team to better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so they can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

If you see an Unauthorize button, it’s ok to press it. Let us know if that helps.

Cheers, Greg

2 Likes

Hello @lancestern,

Was there any change in behavior if you un-authorize the existing Nucleus Core and re-authorize it?

Thanks Norris,

This is what happened.

I updated Roon yesterday evening as prompted, when the update was finished I was logged out of my account (why?) and I could not log back in, my screen I said that I was trying to connect a second source and my account only supports one, and my log in Page just churned… I even went to the Roon site to reset my password, in case that was an issue, nothing changed. Then I rebooted my Nucleus, same, I unauthorized the Nucleus and reauthorized it, nothing changed, I just kept entering my login and password to no avail…after about anther 10 minuets of trying to log in I put the iPad down, then about 10 minuets later I checked back and I was logged back in and fully functional. Very frustrating

Hello @lancestern,

Thank you for letting me know what happened, and apologies for what sounds like a frustrating experience! It sounds like there might have been a temporary networking issue following the update.

Now that the update has completed though, I am hoping that this would have been a one time issue. If you still see any strange networking behavior with your Nucleus, please just let us know and we can investigate this further, thanks!

Will do, thanks so much for the amazing follow up.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.