What's Moving and Grooving You Today? [2022-11]

I quite like a bit of house work with music. Just looking at this one and the Roon client on my Pixel 5 Android phone says farewell cruel world. Fine on iOS but browse on my phone and it’s an instant-crash. Qobuz version.

3 Likes

Your so right, you must be wrong :grin::+1:

1 Like

I could only think of you in the starring role in I want to break free now… Freddie Mercury stand aside :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Based on my current headphone offerings from AKG, Sony and a battered pair of 15 year old Grados, these Sundaras are a major step up. Early days though as fresh out of the box.

Only running on my AQ Cobalt via iPhone endpoint. Going to setup Ropieee on my Pi4 and then RPi4 to DAC etc. I can tell they need a bit more oomph. Still undecided on amp though.

Lightweight and comfortable

They are are detailed, taut and great clarity.

3 Likes

Giving this a first listen. Like it, thank you to whoever it was for the recommendation.

4 Likes

1 Like

Or did you mean

1 Like

13 Likes

I guess you mean taut :+1:
Got a budget for the amp yet?

1 Like

Glad to hear that, I saw they were coming out just after I bought my closed backs or I probably would have bought the Hifiman (mine were shipped from Drop in the US so I didn’t want to go through the pain of returning them (and pretty happy with them as well, for closed backs :grin:)

1 Like

Fat thumbs.

£200 to £400

Less keeps her indoors happy.

1 Like

9 Likes
7 Likes

12 Likes

5 Likes

8 Likes

5 Likes

8 Likes

Always great to hear more Soen (thanks @Henri I missed this)

6 Likes

Great album. Great artist.

4 Likes