When will it be possible to see my Qobuz Purchases in Roon!

4 posts were split to a new topic: Can someone tell me how to download a purchased album from Qobuz

Sorry if I’m a bit dense, but I’m still unclear if you simply want to (A) “see” your Qobuz Purchases in the “My Qobuz” tab, or if you want to both see them and (B) also to play the purchased version from that section on the tab.

“A” seems, at least technically, simple; “B” seems like something on a range between “unrealistic” to “entriely unworkable.”

Simply seeing" your “Qobuz Purchases” on the tab would be a simple fix were it not for the confusion created by the technical unfeasibility “B”: Linking what you see as purchased on the tab to the purchased copy in your local storage (as has been explained elsewhere in the thread).

Given the unfeasibility of making the purchased version playable from such a “Qobuz Purchases” section, the decision not to create an additional layer of confusion among users about titles “in their library” versus “titles in local storage” in their library – along with what to expect when selecting a title listed as a “purchase” – seems quite reasonable on Roon’s part. At least to this user.

Why Audirvana is able to to put a tag “Purchased Album” but NO???

Because Audirvana is a completely different product with its own set of development priorities and constraints?

Seriously though, if this is important to you, then please vote on the existing feature request - it needs a little love…

1 Like

Ok but with Harman, maybe it will be different? :upside_down_face:

Nobody knows, but clearly that doesn’t stop everyone speculating… :roll_eyes:

1 Like