Why do some 192khz files play and some do not?

@Suedkiez
As I tried to tell my message, I tried it yesterday, and now they are working from Qobuz online. So, yes, it will also work on your system.
I will download the full record again this weekend to see if those 2 tracks will now also work off-line at 192KHz 24bit. I am curious.
I originally bought it on 16th of September 2020.

Oh OK, I see. Weird stuff. There is still the possibility that somehow only Cooch is getting served corrupt Zappa files and not others who tried them

Thanks, will do that also

Tried to delete this album for now. But, it won’t delete. So confusing. . Gettin mad at Frank

This plays fine

I didn’t ask you to delete your album. I only explained what I encountered and how I tried to solve this same kind of issue. So sorry that you got confused, I only tried to help you.

Kind regards, Frank.

I think he got mad at Frank Zappa :wink:

Oh well, I just want to listen to music

Looking more and more like database corruption …?
@support will have to look into this.

Cooch, everything else works fine and at some point one of the support team will definitely show up.

Hey, it was me :wink:

I know, is just that @Frank_M seems to have gotten the impression that you getting mad at Frank was directed at him, and I don’t think that’s what you intended :slight_smile:

Stupid me. I thought that Cooch got mad at me, but of course it was at Frank Zappa. :smiling_face:

1 Like

Sorry Frank M for the confusion. Not mad at you at all

Correct. I can be patient. I have tons of stuff to listen to

1 Like

Try deleting Roons cache, this is often a cause of playback issues, follow instructions here Clearing Cache from my Roon Server - #9 by connor

1 Like

Why would you think a database corruption would do this? . More likely the Roon cache may be suspect.

1 Like

Thanks, all it says is to move cache folder to desktop. I did that. Went to try to delete the album from my library and got this

This is an album from Qobuz ? Please show the versions tab for the album in a screenshot. Something definitely screwy with how it’s been added. Close down Roon.Try going to the Qobuz app and unfavourite it, then restart Roon and let it perform a Qobuz sync and see if it removes it from your library.

'Cause that was my only idea :slight_smile: Thanks for this, hope it works!

Tbh it does like some database oddities as well as he’s having issues removing it.