Albums are added by itself using Qobuz

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Intel NUC ROCK Version 1.0 (build 227) stable
Version 1.8 (build 764) stable

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

1 GB Ethernet
Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Dragofly Black 1.5 on RoPieee Raspberry Pi

Suddenly I’m seeing a ton of Qobuz albums added to My Album listing. Qobuz app does NOT show these albums added, only Roon. what is going on? How can I turn this off?

Update:
I deleted all the added albums and songs, and now other music that I’ve never listen to in my life is starting to appear again, WHAT IS GOING ON!!???

Disable Qobuz in settings, services whilst you figure it out.

Change your Qobuz password on the Qobuz site.

I am not being hacked, my password is fine. I have confirmed this. Please quit telling people they are being hacked, read my issue, qobuz app does not show this, only roon. My question now is, How do I contact Roon Labs Support??

i noticed possibly the same strange thing.

but i had only a test abo and i am using qobuz no longer…

Ok just a suggestion.

very odd, I’m seeing other people online mention this too… hmmm. Only seems to be in 1.8 version of Roon.

Update, it happened AGAIN…A bunch of albums I have never listened to appeared again. Does Roon have any sort of tech support at all?? @support is anyone there??

I have read this

but no reply at all, what can I do? How can a product this expensive have no support??

@support hello?

Hi @Morgan_Engle

Apologies for the delay! Our team’s queue is longer than typical at the moment, but we’re working to get back to everyone as quickly as we can.

The Qobuz albums that appear in your library from Roon are synced directly from Qobuz — They should always match exactly with what you have favorited in Qobuz. Most of the time when we see something like this, it is because the account in question has been breached and is being used by someone else.

If you are seeing albums showing up in Roon that are not showing up in Qobuz, can you share a screenshot of both your Roon library showing these albums as well as your Qobuz favorite albums and tracks?

Hello Dylan,
Thanks for your reply, I’ve confirmed with the Qobuz support team that my account was not hacked. Also, for some unknown reason, everything went back to normal, which is very odd, none the less, I’m fine right now, thanks for your reply. This issue can be closed

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.