Amount of tracks on playlist differ between TIDAL and Roon

I’m having this same problem. My playlist on Tidal has had 23 tracks all day, and on Roon remains at 19. Forcing resync makes no difference.

Hi @sm31 — Thank you for the report and sharing this observation you have made with us. The feedback is very appreciated and sorry to hear of the troubles.

I have went ahead and moved your post over to it’s own thread so we can troubleshoot this behavior with you directly. Moving forward, may I very kindly ask you for the following information to help aide in our evaluation of this behavior:

• Please provide a brief but accurate description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

• With regard to the 4 tracks that are not appearing on the mentioned playlist in Roon but are appearing in TIDAL. Please confirm that the content is available if you search for it in Roon.

• During your troubleshooting have you…

• Rebooted the device currently hosting your Roon core?
    • Have you tried logging in and out of TIDAL from within Roon?
      (Path: Settings > Service > TIDAL > Edit)
    • Have you tried using the “sync library now” feature?
      (Path: Settings > Service > TIDAL > Edit > “sync library now”)

-Eric

RoonServer is running on a Linux box. 1.5, build 339. Music stored on the same device (a DIY NAS). I assume this sufficient for this case, but let me know if you need more.

Yes to all of the above.

Thanks for the follow up @sm31! The additional feedback is appreciated!

Continuing forward, I would like to have you try clearing your TIDAL cache by performing the following:

1. Stop the RoonServer process from running on the core machine.
  2. Find and open your Roon database on the core machine.
  3. Navigate to /Library/Roon/Cache
  4. Move the contents of the /Cache folder elsewhere outside of the RoonServer folder (i.e your Roon database)
  5. Try restarting Roon and syncing Tidal

-Eric

That resolved the problem.

Is there not a better way to deal with this issue?