Batch of Tidal albums added to my library now missing

Hi there,
Running current Roon on OS X, with Tidal enabled. Earlier this week (Tuesday I think) I added a bunch of Tidal albums to Roon, and all seemed to go well (I’ve been adding tons of Tidal albums for several weeks with no issues). Then I noticed yesterday that many of those are missing, both on Roon and Tidal. Since I’m adding them alphabetically by artist, I can tell that it’s a single contiguous chunk that’s missing (most of the S’s). It almost looks like something was down for a while, even though feedback on Roon was perfectly normal the whole time. I realize it may be a Tidal issue, but I’m starting here for 2 reasons: 1) Roon did not return any errors, and 2) Roon support is much more responsive and intelligent. Any pointers appreciated, thanks,
Vince

Hello @Vince_Deters,

Thanks for contacting support. Indeed TIDAL went down for a few hours on Wednesday night and it may have been at the same time that you were adding the artists with ‘S’. You can read the report of TIDAL going down here:

My question to you is are you still experiencing the same issues now that TIDAL’s service outage has been fixed? Are you able to add the missing artists and they show up properly now? If everything seems to be working as expected now I would say it’s safe to assume that it was a temporary issue while TIDAL’s service was being restored.

Thanks,
Noris

Hi Noris, thanks for your prompt reply. Yes, the issue is gone now. But my problem is I don’t have a record of the albums that failed to add. Could I find that in the Roon log or somewhere else? How do I see the log? Thanks,
Vince

Hello @Vince_Deters,

To find the Roon logs you can use the following instructions to open your Roon database location, and look for a folder titled “Logs”. I recommend opening the log files with Notepad++. The log files are ordered, with RoonServer.log being the most recent and RoonServer_20.log being the oldest. You are looking for files that have been added on 9/5/18 from 8:30PM EST to ~9:30PM (possibly later but 9:30PM is when we noticed the TIDAL service start working again on our end).

I would search for the keyword “Autocomplete” and the track listings should be visible that way (assuming you searched for the tracks by name) or if you clicked to add the tracks/albums visually then you could look for the “[library/settings]” or “[identification]” keyword. Hope this helps!

Thanks,
Noris