Distortion when playing back 24 Bit Files

I can’t seem to find where I post a question about the fact that all my 24-bit files, of which there are many, are distorting horriblly when I play them on Roon. Can you point me there? Thanks.

Hi @Michael_Nash ---- Thank you for the PM. I have went ahead and made it into a public topic on the “support thread” of the community site. In answer to your question, the “support thread” is where you will want to post questions when you are running into any issues with your Roon setup. General questions about the application can be posted in the “Roon software” thread.

Moving forward, to help in our understanding of this issue you are experiencing, may I very kindly ask you to please provide me with the following information:

• A brief but accurate description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

• Please provide a screenshot of the signal path leaving Roon when you notice this distortion when playing back 24bit content.

• Is this distortion isolated to a single audio zone or is it occurring with any endpoint?

-Eric