Issue with TIDAL (via Roon) and a Peachtree Nova 300 [Resolved]

Did you ever get this solved? I just set up my windows 10 tablet to my new Peachtree Nova 300 and now Roon drops every song after exactly 4 seconds. It worked great when plugged into my old DAC/receiver.

Hi @Jeremy_Schmitz ----- Thank you for the report and sharing your feedback with us. Both are appreciated!

Moving forward, I have went ahead and split your post out to a new topic so we can address this behavior directly with you. Moving forward, to help aide in my understanding of this behavior, may I very kindly ask you to please provide me with the following:

• A brief but accurate description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

• Please verify that the firmware and drivers for the 300 are up to date, according to the Peachtree website.

• When you notice this behavior were a song drops “every song after 4 seconds”, does Roon generate an error message?

• You mentioned that this had been working previously, can you verify…

• The make/model DAC you were previously using, and if you have tried testing with this device to confirm that it is still functioning as expected when using TIDAL?

• In regard to the Win10 tablet, this sounds like a new device based on your description, have you confirmed that there are no active firewalls or antivirus application currently running on this device?

• Do you have any issues using TIDAL outside of Roon?

• Any issues playing back local content?

-Eric

Thanks Eric. I got it sorted. The Acer tablet is not new but when I plugged the USB into the new Peachtree amp/DAC, Roon settings weren’t working. I saw online you had some posts about sync delay so I changed those in two places to 2 seconds and it worked. i wish you guys had meet ups or something because I don’t know I have everything set up optimally for my gear but I do show purple for and everything now plus through, so I’m good.

Hi @Jeremy_Schmitz ---- Thank you for touching base with me and sharing the resolve here. Glad things are working as expected!

Moving forward, in regard to settings etc in Roon, I would recommend checking out the “software” section of community. This is where users will share their settings/setups, ask general questions, and share knowledge. Definitely a good place to look for some tips/ideas :sunglasses:

Happy listening!
-Eric