Listen Later šŸ• Feedback Thread

Of course it does. We seem to have circled round to make obvious points. Some people will write gibberish and some will report an issue effectively, that will obviously happen in any scenario.
I don’t know why this was even brought up.
I’m done anyway, this has ran it’s course.

Because you keep repeating how this is all a solved problem and Roon doesn’t need to reinvent the wheel, when in reality it’s not.

Perhaps, if posting to EA was limited to those who participate in the EA program, it would reduce the noise.

I no longer participate in EA as like @Grasshopper I find the process to be completely broken and feedback seemingly ignored. But I appreciate the pain others put yourself through to get things a few weeks earlier :pray:.

But I would be happy to have read only access to the EA threads/Category to keep up my reading and not being able to post, as I agree that it should be more focused. Seems a very reasonable idea to me at least.

Love this ! Also, a ā€œbuy physically later (CD or Vinyl) would be a great little database to have…

Good news for all! Unable to remove albums from Listen Later menu (ref#NIH4SH) [Ticket In] - #14 by noris

Love this feature!

What would make it even better for my use case was if it incorporated a Shazam (like) feature.

  1. Add shazam to linked services and whenever I use Shazam to find a song, it it automatically added to LL.
  2. Or… a Shazam like functionality directly from within LL.

My specific use case would be, I’m in a bar where a great song plays. I Shazam the song and listen to it later the next day using LL.

Opportunity to vote:

This would be a nice feature.

But until we get it; I click the song in Shazam library, then click on Share Song, then Copy Without Link, then paste to Roon Search, go to desired result (if any) and finally add to Listen Later.

It doesn’t take too long, but a direct feature in Roon would sure make it simple.

I have been using Listen Later daily. I stopped creating new release playlists every week and instead add new releases to Listen Later. I adore this new feature and thank you Roon team for implementing it!

Hello,
something different on this topic. I have my language set to German, can I get ā€œListen Laterā€ translated in some way so that it is consistent? Currently it looks like it was somehow ā€œplantedā€.

Should probably be translated and included soon, else let them know, I guess:

Ok, thanks for the quick information.
I thought I had overlooked something because I assumed that the existing languages ​​would also be implemented with the rollout.
So I’ll hide it for now…

Translations are contributed by the community, so they are independent from software updates (can’t delay an update until all participants have sent in their translations). I think they are updated online.

Time to roll up the sleeves, and get to work!


You can contribute by logging on to translations.roonlabs.net and add your translations.

Instructions here:

Discussion thread for the German translation here:

Without words…

  • Time to roll up the sleeves, and get to work!
  • You can contribute by logging on to translations.roonlabs.net and add your translations.

Does for me

FWIW, my Shazam’s save to a Spotify list, Soundiiz syncs it to Tidal and thus Roon. Obviously only works if you have Spotify and Soundiiz!

using everyday
that’s what a killer feature is :clap:

I haven’t gone through all the posts, but I assume someone has mentioned the bug where an album added to Listen Later frequently can’t be removed, and worse, it shows I can add it again. All these bugs should be an easy fix. Love the feature, looking forward to being able to use it as intended.