Mac UI washed out

Hi
@support
Also seeing this on iMac giving it a very washed out look.
See reference to improve colour handling in change log but this is certainly no improvement.

iMac 27" Late 2009
Graphics ATI Radeon HD 4850 512 MB
macOs High Sierra

CK

Hi @Ceexkay,

Are other remote devices looking okay?

Would you kindly use the directions found here and send us over a set of logs using a shared Dropbox link? Thanks!

Hi

Here is dropbox link to ceexkay_Feb20.zip

Thanks for prompt response.

Hope this helps

CK

Same as my issue? Got the same iMac. See here.

Thanks for the logs, @Ceexkay! Getting those over to the team and will follow up ASAP when I have their feedback.

Hi @Ceexkay,

The team is still investigating this, but in the meantime, we were hoping you could verify whether or not things in Roon were “too dark” before the update. We had reports of this previously and knowing whether or not you experienced that issue as well will help us determine the next steps here.

Hi

I would not say that Roon was too dark before upgrade on my iMac.
I looked at related posts and would not say I was suffering same issue.
Roon 521 looks OK on my MacBook Air 2012

Thanks for the confirmation, @Ceexkay — I’ve let the team know and I’ll be sure to follow up when we have further information about the status of our investigation.

A post was split to a new topic: Washed out look on Mac with Radeon graphics

A post was split to a new topic: Washed out UI on 2009 iMac

Hi @Ceexkay,

Thank you again for your report. We are investigating your report and a few similar others, can I please request a screenshot of the behavior you’re seeing in Roon so I can attach this to your case notes? Thanks!

I have attached screenshot as requested

This is on light mode and included Roon website as reference

CK

1 Like

Hi @Ceexkay,

Thanks for the screenshot, I’ve added it to the case notes.

Hello,

We’ve released a new update, Roon 1.7 Build 528, which contains improvements that we believe will help with the issues you are experiencing here. Please see our release notes below:

Thanks,
The Team At Roon Labs

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.