Many skipped tracks, possibly multiple sources

I’ve noticed a lot of skipped tracks (i.e. advances to next track in the middle of another track) in 1.7 as well. Happened to me on two different accounts and setups. I haven’t paid attention enough to notice if it does it with Qobuz and Tidal (I have both). 1.6 never skipped like this.

1 Like

Hi @jtnt!

Sorry to hear that you’re experiencing this behavior, can I please request the following information so that we can better understand the issue?

1. How often are you seeing this behavior? Is it once an hour, once a day, more/less? Does it seem to happen with specific content? What was the exact time this last happened?
  2. What type of Core do you have, what is the model/manufacturer and specifications (CPU/RAM)
  3. Does this behavior occur on multiple endpoints or are you just seeing it occur on one?
  4. What is your network setup like? Can you list the model/manufacturer and how the Core and endpoints are connected?
  5. What is your internet connection download/upload speed? You can check this on speedtest.net
  6. What is the exact failure state - Does Roon fail to complete the song mid-way? Does this issue ever occur at the start of the track?
  7. Does logging in and out of Qobuz/TIDAL have any effect?

Once again apologies for the frustrations here, please let me know the above details when possible for our investigation. Thank you.

Hey @jtnt,

We just released Build 505 with some changes that we think will help here. Can you give it a shot and let us know how it goes?

More details are here:

Thanks!

A post was split to a new topic: You have been logged out of TIDAL/Qobuz error message

Hi @jtnt,

Thank you for letting me know that streaming is now stable, I have split your other question into it’s own thread:

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.