No connection to Qobuz - Unexpected Error when logging in [Update To Roon Build 1105]

roon:qobuz issue not resolved as of a few minutes ago. like others I can login directly to qobuz. another day another technology snafu. frustrating but will just let them work it out. this is the reason that I have a tidal account as well. if it’s not one it’s the other.

Frankly I don’t know why Roon can’t resolve this issue, rebooting to resolve a problem that has been going on for over 6 months is very disappointing. I purchased a year of qobuz or I would go back to tidal (I prefer not to as my dac does not support Mqa). It worked fine before someone made a change.
Bill

Rebooted but didn’t resolve Qobuz login in Roon. “Unknown error “ response

still not resolved, at least for me. it has been an entire day of attempting to login. uncool.

reading up I see that someone rebooted their server with success. I have done the same. now signed in to qobuz via roon. recommend others trying to do the same. working properly now.

Had the same issue, found others with the same issue in the community pages, rebooted my ROCK twice, relogged in…

PRESTO!

Now can you fix the root cause Roon?

Exactly the same problem!

Yes, + 1 with the same problem. Roon & Qobuz has worked flawlessly for over two years and all the way through COVID lockdowns, but it recent months I’ve been randomly getting this problem and I don’t believe it’s my network or any problem with my Qobuz account because (like others) I can access Qobuz directly from other devices, on the same Wi-Fi network or over the air. Surely then a problem with how Roon is talking to Qobuz and attempting to log in to my account.
Infuriating that something that used to work fine is now unreliable.

…& vice versa…:wink:

Same issue here again today. I found this thread and rebooting the server/ logging in again resolved it, but not ideal when you plan to spend 20 minutes listening to music only to spend that time trying to make the music system work instead!

1 Like

Qobuz login within Roon is not working. Qobuz login works fine when I login directly into Qobuz.

Reboot your roon server

1 Like

Hi,

I’ve moved your topic to the support section of the forum.
In order for Roon’s @support team to better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so they can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Following on from @ged_hickman1 suggestion, in Roon’s Settings->Services also make sure it is using the email address you have registered with Qobuz rather than the user name.

Roon Core Machine

NUCLEUS +
MACBOOK PRO/IPhone 12
Pro/ IPad Air

Networking Gear & Setup Details

WIFI

Connected Audio Devices

MOON 390

Number of Tracks in Library

Description of Issue

Like a few weeks ago, can’t play QOBUZ through ROON.
Works perfectly from MIND App and QOBUZ App.
I log with my email on QOBUZ account…

Roon is not allowing me to sign in to my Qobuz account. I have no problem signing on in their site but my Roon isn’t allowing it to log in so I’m missing a lot of my music . Can someone please help?

Thanks Arthur Harris

Got home from being away all week and had this myself, first time I have ever had one of these Qobuz login issues so something is afoot.
Of course a Core reboot fixed it within minutes but something is definitely going on!

1 Like

It does work… but it is now the second time these last weeks… No solution to fix it?

Same issue… and the second time aver the last weeks! Rebooting Core server worked for me… but obviously don’t fix it for long…

Same issue - can not login to Qobuz.
Fine logging in on the web player but no luck via Roon.
Is there a solution for this?
I have the latest update.

Update - server reboot also worked for me - for now.

Rebooted the Nucleus twice. Qobuz is working again