Hello, my ROON core runs on a synology DS3615xs with 16gb ECC ram, the router is a Asus AC5300, network cables are Audioquest Cinamon and Vodka, I have two switches the audio switch is a simple TP Link SG108 with an Sbooster power Supply, to serve the STOM and my IFI DAC, the other switch serves the rest of my home is a TP-LInk SG3424 both have is own cable connected to Asus AC5300 Router. Both switch archive a constant 117Mb transfer rate when I connect my computer to any of the cables. I think speed is not the issue here.
The 1.5mhz on the link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNyhjnLg2iA&feature=youtu.be occurs with the SOTM kernel 4.04.14 and computer by usb in Roon 1.5.339, I purchased the Roon licence recently so the only version I have used is the 1.5 not older versions. ( This issue occurs when changing from different formats or resolutions, sometimes gets stuck on 1.5mhz, and the best way to make it normal is changing to another audio resolution or format, or power off the dac and power it on)
The computer is a Mac Pro late 2013 wit 6 core xeon and 64gb of ecc ram and with the SOTM is only used to give the play command in ROON. The dac is the new iFi Pro iDSD. The SOTM is the SMS 200 Ultra 9V with the SPS500 Power Supply.
The issue I am experimenting is in this video https://youtu.be/9Rm4Wq2U8h4 made it right now 15:15 GMT 0 05 September 2018. It’s better explained by the video than writing because English is not my main language. this is an intermittent issue, occurs for some time and then goes away, then changing tracks or without any logical appears again.
I tested the Audirvana played by DLNA and this was not present, so is not hardware related.
I have all DSP functions disabled in Roon.
If more info is needed please simply reply.