Old ghost is back - blank screen after minimising window

Hello,
after latest update to Roon 1.7 (Build 571) blank screen after minimising window is back. Anyone have the same problem? (Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, Intel® HD Graphics 4000). I had this problem before, but some time ago it disappeared after one of the updates (I don’t know exactly after which update). Now it’s back again and I’m sure it’s because of the last update. Can I undo the update somehow? It’s so annoying…
Cheers
Marcin

1 Like

Been reported elsewhere too…mods can add this to the post

I was able to solve the problem. I uninstalled Roon and reinstalled - I found an old installation on the disk (bulid 505). I did not allow automatic update. The problem is gone.

A post was split to a new topic: Screen minimization causes whiteout

Hi @Marcin_Galuszka,

Thanks for the report here, we have had a few similar reports recently and we are gathering information at this time.

Glad to hear that the old build worked for you, but just so that you are aware, downgrading versions of Roon is not officially supported, we don’t do any testing for migrating databases backwards and reverting to the older build may have left your database in an unstable state (unless you started with a fresh database).

2 posts were split to a new topic: Roon screen whiteout

Hello @Marcin_Galuszka ,

I wanted to reach out and let you know that we released Roon 1.7 Build 610, which includes some improvements that we believe should help here. Please give the update a try and let us know if it helps!

You can read the full release notes here:

Thanks,
Roon Support

Works perfect now. Thanks!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.