Problem with using Qobuz under Roon: Playback interrupted because a track failed to load

Final update! Qobuz rolled back some SSL changes and since we’ve gotten several confirmations that things are working again, I think we can call this solved.

Thanks all for the continued patience, and happy listening!

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: I’m having problem playing Qobuz music

Had to share this. The last comment is comedy gold :rofl:

2 Likes

Wow. Not exactly “customer friendly” are they?

1 Like

Priceless!!

2 Likes

I’m happy to help @kevin (and for any user that had the same problem). Glad to see Qobuz addressing the very issue we identified.

I actually thought it was hilarious and do think it’s none of our business :slight_smile:

2 posts were split to a new topic: Qobuz Playback Issues - On Nucleus

What these various online glitches made me do, was build a setup that’ll play my local library with no internet, with no online service. A working lan and I’m good to go…meanwhile somebodies tinkering with with something somewhere ready to break something else…

Indeed, hilarious. Now I have the perfect comedy answer if I should ever feel like canceling my Qobuz account. They’ll see the funny side I’m sure!

I’m can’t sure but I think what the guy was really asking was “Why did you go and break it, and why’s it still broken after a week?” You can’t be mentioning “SSL” to support techies they get a bit feisty!

So my win7 core setup got fixed when they rolled back their little top secret SSL adventure apparently.

Maybe next time they’ll be more cautions, maybe even test it a bit :crazy_face:

Hope everyone else get’s theirs running as was…

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.