Radio logo and JB rdio 2 and crash

Hello
Two questions for radio on roon. Since some time, the covers of the stations are no longer displayed on my NDX2 . We see the Roon logo. Moreover, what happens with JB radio 2? And roon crashed twice in two days. Forced to reinstall and the other time to leave nucleus
Thank you

Hello @pierre_jubinville , I can answer the first parts.
The missing station covers is a known issue, see

And JB Radio-2 seems to be down - the website stream doesn’t play.

On the crash, I’ll defer to support.

Hi @pierre_jubinville — Brian is spot on for points the first two questions. Now for the crash:

So we can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

What’s happening when Roon crashes? What kind of remote are you using? Is there any specific action that seems to lead to this?

Hi Dylan
I just opened my tablet apple and clicked roon as I do every day but Roon tried to plug without success. I had to turn off the Nucleus and take it back. And then it woke up but I lost the connection to the NAS. I had to reconfigure everything. My set up hasn’t buffeted in two years.this morning roon works well.
Bye

Good evening Dylan, the problems continue tonight so roon lost my 5,000 albums in my NAS. He tries to scan them but stops at…. 70 and the wheel turns in the void. And no daily mix.
Thank you

Unfortunately, JB Radio 2 stopped broadcasting some time ago and is no more.

Thank you for the info, @pierre_jubinville. Can you please

Can you share a screenshot of what you’re seeing here?

Have the crashes continued?

1 Like

Hello
I had to reinstall everything from scratch. I first imported my music from the NAS. A step that worked very well. Then I reactivated tidal and quobuz without problem. But I don’t know what could have caused three crashes before.
Thank you

1 Like

I’m glad to hear that you’re working at the moment, @pierre_jubinville! If anything changes please let us know!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.