Roon remote on iOS still crashing with Build 943

Hi @jamie, @support,

See previous threads below on my issues with the ios app crashing. Let’s try to keep this thread open, cause I haven’t had an actual fix for this just yet.

As a temporary workaround (but I don’t consider this a fix), rebooting the iphone will stop the crashes for a while. But after a while, they’ll just come back.

Have you had a chance to look at the logs I’ve sent in one of the previous threads? I have yet to hear from that.

2 posts were split to a new topic: iOS remote issues still happening

Hey @Nepherte,

We’re sorry to hear that you’re still having these issues. As we’ve mentioned previously, we’ve had difficulty determining why some customers are having problems with this while the vast majority aren’t seeing this issue. Your previous threads could have been closed by our discussion board software due to lack of activity.

My apologies for that, I can assure you that we’re investigating these reports. I’m guessing that you’re already tried the uninstall/restart/reinstall troubleshooting?

A post was merged into an existing topic: iOS devices crashing shortly after startup [See staff post]