Spinning Circle - Metadata Improver Paused Error

A couple days after 882 loaded i am also seeing the Metadata update issue. I have read the Help Center information. It is it interesting, but does not address the issue.

How can you help me unpause the metadata improver?

I too am having a similar issue - I add an album or two or three from Tidal to my library, and often get a spinning wheel indicating music tracks being added… but it just keeps spinning and the track aren’t indicated as added….

Any solutions here?

Hi,

The Roon @support team prefer one topic per customer’s issue… so they are able to track it and focus on each individual problem. hence I split out your topic.

In order for Roon’s @support team to better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup and the nature of the issue using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so they have a clear understanding of how your devices are connected.

Hi again,

This error message is typically displayed when the Roon Core can not reach Roon’s cloud servers.

I would recommend first reboot your router and any associated network equipment.
Then reboot the Roon Core and see if that fixes the issue.

Other have found updating use 1.1.1.1. or 8.8.8.8 for DNS services … see below …

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.