Sync tidal in all my devices

I hear what you are saying and I don’t necessarily think Sonos is the model, but what you said is not correct. You can have a “Sonos Playlist” that can have music from all mixed sources and that playlist stays only in Sonos and no one expects it to go anywhere. As you said you can also be in a Source specific area and edit or add to a Spotify or Tidal Playlist.

In Roon today, you actually have the same thing. You have Roon Playlists and you have Tidal Playlists. You can see in the attached image. You are already showing people that there are different types of playlists.

I do get that Roon has a stronger focus on people that have existing physical libraries. And we would all like to use Roon all the time for all devices, but the streaming services are playing a bigger and bigger role. For some of your users being able to edit and save a Tidal Only playlist is an important use case otherwise they have to edit playlists in two or more places.

So maybe the request then is for Tidal Only playlists (that already exist in Roon) can be editable. Maybe that surfaces only within the TIDAL area of Roon so it is in Context. I agree that any solution that only partially saves a playlist is not good.

i hope you consider it.

thanks!