"This track is not currently available" TIDAL error message

Hello, друзья!

Вот такая проблема, помогите пожалуйста ее решить. Все возможные монипуляции с роутером и провайдером решил. Толку 0

Here such problem, help to solve it please. All possible monolations with the router and the provider decided. The sense of 0

Good day! Please help, the problem is that on one not very beautiful day Tidal writes that “Network error” but there is no current error, there are no problems with the network. Also tried to change DNS on 1.1.1.1 unfortunately did not help. Or it was places that he went by my account but issued the following response: “There was an error while loading” Version 1.5. Separately, Tidal on a Mac is launched. I would really appreciate your help.
Thank you.

1 Like

All ---- Thank you for continued feedback here and my apologies for the slow response. I am very pleased to hear that the experience with TIDAL + Roon has improved since the update but want ensure that those of you who are still having issues get the attention you need.

In light of the above, I want to start separating these reports up so we can address the behavior being experienced accordingly. As you are aware from my previous, these “new” warning messages are meant to distinguish the “class of issue” being experienced during TIDAL playback.

I have gone through ALL the recent posts and as such would kindly like you to please verify that I have the correct information in regard to the error message(s) you are receiving. Please see below. thanks!

TIDAL: This track is not currently available from TIDAL

TIDAL media is loading slowly. This may indicate a networking or connectivity problem

Getting BOTH error messages:

Unsure of your status - Please specify:

• @Flashman - It sounds like you have found a work around and aren’t having an issue but please do confirm.

• @Anders_Strengberg - Are you still having this issue and if you are, please confirm what error message you are seeing.

• @Robin_Carmack - Are you still having this issue and if you are, please confirm what error message you are seeing.

-Eric

@Martin_Webster, thank you for the help!

@Portnov_Boris – Спасибо за доклад! Я собираюсь отправить вам личное сообщение, чтобы мы могли вам помочь!

-Eric

1 Like

I’m not having any problems. Thanks for checking!

1 Like

@eric I have had the “This track is not available on Tidal” message just a couple times but it plays so I ignore it. I am no longer getting the error that Roon has lost control or whatever it said :wink:

A post was split to a new topic: “TIDAL media is loading slowly. This may indicate a networking or connectivity problem”

A post was split to a new topic: When playing MQA content in Roon - “TIDAL media is loading slowly…"

I tried to make the error happen again by switching to different tracks rapidly but everything played fine so I guess I’m all set. Will let you know if it happens again. Thanks for checking in.

Tidal is working quite well for me. No problems for over a month now. I noted a big improvement in reliability when I switched DNS to 1.1.1.1 and perhaps further improvement with 1.5. Very solid and responsive now.
Thanks!

Problems had been intermittent & unpredictable while using Tidal MP3 service but after upgrading to HiFi everything Tidal just refused to play & gave the error messages. After the restart of the core (iMac) everything started working again. I haven’t used Tidal much since, but will report on progress.

Hi Eric.
I can confirm that I from time to time get the same error, but it does not come so often and Roon now handles it different. There Roon before continued to the next track when the error occurred, now Roon stops on the track and plays from there when I press the play bottom again. It’s always on the first track of an album.
BR
Per Morten

Hi @eric
Everything is working perfectly, after your help.
So now issues :smile:
Thanks for checking out on us, that is a great service :+1:

Love & Respect

A post was split to a new topic: TIDAL issues - “This Track is not…”

It would appear that I don’t have access to the new topic “Tidal Issues…”

Any ideas?

@PixelPopper — Just to be clear, you are getting both of the mentioned error messages and the behavior has been occurring intermittently, which is usually resolved by rebooting your core machine, correct?

How often are you seeing these issues (approx.)?

-Eric

Hi Eric, my last comment referred to the split topic 1 day ago.
I click on the link [https://community.roonlabs.com/t/tidal-issues-this-track-is-not/43531] and get the message :- Sorry, you don’t have access to that topic!

I’m not sure why.

Paul

@PixelPopper ---- That thread was flipped over to a PM which is why it can only be accessed by staff members.

-Eric

Sorry to bring up this old topic, but it is happening to me intermittently for the last few days. I’m sure it isn’t a home network or internet bandwidth issue. As far as load on the Roon Core server-nope. Mine is running at about 2% of CPU load.
This never happened to me before.

I have had it today quite a bit. But i am putting it down to my ISP.