List of updates from Roon on 1.8 issues

Thanks @Serk_Psora. I appreciate you adding it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

New response from Roon on:

iOS>Search Bar>Previous search string not highlighted/replaced with new input:

Updated linked entry to:

1 Like

Roon suffers from a memory leak: over the course of days and weeks, Roon’s memory usage continues to increase further and further. The Roon Team is aware of this issue and confirmed an investigation.

3 Likes

Thanks Alfred.

I did see that response from Roon, but I’m not going to add it to the list as the reports of memory leaks are not specific to 1.8 (as you know they have also been investigated by Roon in 1.7).

Also, while obviously a problem for the users experiencing the issue, it doesn’t seem to be effecting all users of a specific Core configuration that have a report.

Hope that makes sense, but your post itself helps highlight the issue, and I would suggest any other users effected by this issue join your topic to provide Roon with detailed information on their specfic setups, or start their own support topic.

1 Like
1 Like

Thank you!

Added:

Added:

Android>Roon Radio>Skipped track feedback popup not appearing:

2 Likes
1 Like

Thank you.

Added:

Versions icon>Local library count:

One to add to the list:

1 Like

Thanks.

Added:

Classical Genres>‘Top Composer’ recommendations:

1 Like

Added (better late than never):

https://community.roonlabs.com/t/jerky-scrolling-and-white-flash-for-sensitive-ones/144636/3

1 Like

Added:

Album pages>Artist’s ‘Selected discography’ panel>Library toggle

1 Like

Repeating from above for visibility.

3 Likes

Added:

Thanks, @Oliver_Stettner

1 Like

Just a polite reminder that this thread is for collating responses from the Roon team on issues with 1.8.

If you have an issue that hasn’t yet been reported it would be more effective if you create a new Support/Feature request topic, where other users can also report if the issue effects them and discuss similar concerns.

My secondary objective in creating this listing was to avoid the same issues being re-reported; allowing space for other issues to gain some attention elsewhere on the forum.

Many thanks.

1 Like
2 Likes

Thanks!

Added:

1 Like

Added:

Offline mode:

Added:

Artist page>Overview>Sort

@moderators

Hi, I’m not able to edit my OP (no pen icon showing in the post options), is it possible to reenable, so I can add the items above?

Many thanks.