List of updates from Roon on 1.8 issues

1 Like

Thanks RC.

I wonā€™t add this to the list (as it isnā€™t something Roon are currently acting upon). But it is feedback, and your post serves the purpose of informing users.

Personally, I prefer the indent, and have posted on that thread.

2 Likes

Thanks again RC.

For me, the responses from Roon in items 1 and 2 contain information on their design/functionality philosophy; in play before and beyond 1.8. I hope you understand I want to limit the list to specific changes Roon are working upon after the 1.8 release.

But as and when I have the time Iā€™ll keep an eye on any further response from Roon about improvements that address specfic concerns from users in those topics.

Roon are addressing items 3 and 4; they have already been added to the list.

1 Like
5 Likes

Thanks Alexander.

Added:

Issues resolved in (Build 763) update:

Removed:

1 Like

I donā€™t think that 5000 tracks shuffle issue was resolved. Itā€™s still 5000. And now from any screen, even from tags and genres.

1 Like

Thanks SuedKiez.

Removed:

@Alexander_Bashlaev Thanks.

From what Iā€™ve read the main issue has been resolved: the shuffle is now random and not just the first 5k tracks of the active sort.

If Roon responds with actionable feedback to the other concerns Iā€™ll happily add it to the list.

1 Like

Repeating from upthread for visibility.

1 Like

Added:

3 Likes

Added:

Focus>Release Date>ā€˜View Moreā€™ not displaying:

Tracks>Focus>Import Date>Not working as expected:

(I think Iā€™m doing this right.)

1 Like

Thanks, Nicholas.

Iā€™ll just hold off adding it to the list until support have confirmed they are working to resolve the issue.

EDIT:

@jtnt

Added:

1 Like

Added:

iOS>Search Bar>Previous search string not highlighted/replaced with new input:

1 Like

Is this one suitable for adding

The CD icons misalignment - Support - Roon Labs Community

2 Likes

Thanks Serk!

Added:

Missing composer information in the notable compositions. A fix has been confirmed

4 Likes

Thanks again. :smiley:

Added:

1 Like