New Bug in 1.8 - 778: Artist Appearances no longer show on artist page and discography [Resolved - B790]

With every release since 1.8 I’ve found a showstopping bug within less than an hour and in some cases in the first 10 minutes or less.

Roon still does/doesn’t know what’s in my library…

6 Likes

Does the issue described in this thread correlate with the similar issue with regard to compositions: although a track has been assigned a composer, in many cases no corresponding entrance is made in the compositions page of such composer?

1 Like

This (@Little_Wurlitzer 's issue with compositions) has been a problem the entire five years I have been a Roon user.

Mike, you have no idea (well, you probably do) how much updates as these help the mood and overall satisfaction with your product. I wish all the Roonies did more of this.

THANKS!

Thanks for your patience as we investigated recent reports of missing albums on the artist page. I’m following up with some good news: We’ve just released Build 790, which includes a fix we believe should improve the vast majority of cases where albums are missing.

For more details, please see our release notes:

2 Likes

5 posts were split to a new topic: “Discography Unavailable” error

9 posts were split to a new topic: Some albums still not showing under artist on B790

This is fantastic. All of my particular problems with albums in the library seem to have been fixed. This. along with the other post-1.8 releases, have not only restored previous functionality but IMO have taken Roon to new heights.

4 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Giuseppe Verdi shows in Artist list

A post was split to a new topic: Muddy Waters albums missing