Replacing streaming with local files - Any way to retain play count and hours?

So, I’m replacing a lot of Qobuz albums with purchased local files. Is there anyway of retaining play counts in my stats? Seems a shame to lose hours of listening stats because you removed the streaming version.

Unfortunately no. There are several open feature requests for adding the ability to copy Roon‘s user metadata (also credit edits and other stuff) between album versions

Some that I can find:

It depends if the version you buy is exactly the same. I have replaced so much over last year and a lot kept that it had been played via Qobuz.

Bumping this to say I’ve got the same feature request. I evaluate new releases via Qobuz streaming and then purchase & download things I particularly like. It’s a real bummer to lose all my play counts when I switch to the new local version! It would also be nice if Roon could automagically switch to the local version in tags (I use a 2024 tag for all new releases, for example, and after purchasing & downloading an album I have to manually remove the Qobuz version from the tag and add the local version).

1 Like

There are a bunch of open Feature Suggestions for this and related stuff. Add your vote

2 Likes

Oh LOL, I had already posted them