Roon suddenly stops

Hi
I use a Nucleus. I also use DSP convolution for all playback
When streaming Qobuz, I suddenly loose playback and Roon Remote is unavailable for a minute or so. When I checked the Nucleus web page, I noticed the Server software appears to have restarted.
Anyone experience this? It’s starts to play again but it’s annoying. Roon is updated to 1.8 and it happened in previous versions as well
Any tips or guidance is appreciated

I would like to add that this also happens sometimes when I play DSD files from the Nucleus internal storage

@support

A post was split to a new topic: NUC stopped playing last night - had to reboot

A post was split to a new topic: Nucleus Abrupt Music Stop

Resembles what I experience. However I have experienced this in Ver 1.7 as well. What I have been able to ascertain that everytime the screen on the remote freezes, it’s because the Roon server software restarts as evidenced by checking the Roon Nucleus web page

@dylan @noris
Hello
Appreciate it if you could Please have a look and let me know if you can suggest a fix
Thanks
KB

2 Likes

Hi @KBN ,

I’ve moved your post over to the #support section, this is the best place to post regarding support with Roon.

Can you please note the exact local time + date + track playing (if applicable) you notice this issue occurring on next?

I’d like to enable some diagnostics for your account after.

@noris
Thanks
Will do and revert

1 Like

@noris
Hi, the error occurred again. This time, as suggested, I have noted the date, time and track. How do you want me to share that information with you?

Hi @KBN ,

Thanks for noting that info! Can you please use these instructions to send me a set of your Roon logs for review? I have sent you a link via private message on where you can upload, thanks!

A post was split to a new topic: Radio Playing On An Artist Stopped