Showing (off) your Roon setup - description and photos [2021 .. 2022]

Do you mind me asking what size the room is please

2 Likes

nice to see someone else using subs with their MBLs. How did ryou integrate them?

27 Likes

I was sceptical about changing power supply on the tt2 as well….especially because rob watts himself advises against it. When I put the ferrum on it, I didn’t want to take it off. I found the detail was the same but sound was more organic…less digital…hard to explain. I just didn’t want to take it off. I have since sold my tt2+upsampler to go to a Lumin X1. The guy I sold to, tried the ferrum and bought it as well. It’s worth it in my opinion.

1 Like

Hi Peter, it was actually your setup that inspired me to connect subs. Thank you for that :slight_smile: My room is quite big so they do add a lot.
The connection is the simplest of alternatives I guess but some say it’s the way to do it.

4 Likes

The room is about 35ftx29ft and the ceilings are sloped from about 13ft to 28ft.

2 Likes

How are yours integrated?

Sorry to confuse you Tom :slight_smile:

That room and set up is absolutely tremendous.
I am not usually the jealous type as we have to be grateful for what we have but I think I may dislike you :grinning: :grinning:
I would never leave the house.
Is that diffusers behind the speakers? I ask as I may need to look at this option too

Sweet Jesus,epic setup, owner must be very proud.

2 Likes

28 Likes

Doesn’t ‘feet down’ create a better stereo image?

10 Likes

Just makes for a better image

5 Likes

thanks! it probably should be obvious, but I don’t see how to import that curve into the application?

Oh, that post was a while ago now. I was wondering if you calibrated the setup or if its simply tuned by ear. It is a very nice listening room you have. Cheers.

Evidently, many people who take snaps of their system don’t have knees that bend. :laughing:

5 Likes

Ah. By ear only. And some distance correction when I listen from the daybed in the corner.
You also have a great room which I expect is far better for listening than mine. Cheers!

Wonderful setup and room. Maybe another subwoofer for balance?

1 Like

Yes, the setting is very important. I prefer the sound of mahogany guitars whether steel stringed or nylon. Enjoy your musical journey. John

1 Like

And the new setup.

With a Topping A90 Discrete.

7 Likes

„Feet for scale“. It’s a thing :+1:

5 Likes