"Time Listened Last 4 Weeks" is stuck at 0 minutes [Ticket In]

Hello,

I wanted to migrate the roon core to a stronger machine for a while already. This issue finally pushed me to do it.
After completing the process the issue did not occur 3 days in a row which leaves my wondering if this is a roon issue or a OS issue like time server.
Which OS are you guys running the core on?

Posted a bit above:

So Roon - nothing new here??

A fix was released yesterday into earlyaccess testing and hopefully will hit production soon. It works for me so far

1 Like

Not for me

Are you using Early Access? Then you should give feedback in the EA thread:

And if you are not using EA, then it’s not expected to be fixed yet for you. The fix will reach regular production updates after testing in EA is concluded.

Got it - thanks - I’ll be patient :grinning:(How do you “subscribe” to EA?)

1 Like

It’s all explained in the link I posted, here:

(Note that you can’t mix and match, the core and all control apps must be in earlyaccess or in production)

Many thanks for your fast replies:-)

1 Like

Roon Core Machine

OSX 13.4.1

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Ethernet, no VPN

Connected Audio Devices

Number of Tracks in Library

Description of Issue

Just noticed that the Time Listened statistic on my Roon home page has been reset to 0. But the stat of who I’ve listened to remains. (See screenshot) No changes were made by me to Roon.

Please advise how to restore Roon statistics.

Roon is working on a fix. It will be restored when the update with the fix is available

After the recent firmware update, all of my listening time vanished. Still not recording listening time as of this morning. Roon operates fine, but no listening time. FYI my Roon core is a Nucleus +. Any thoughts?

Same here.

This has happened to me today too (Core running Roon Server build 1272)

Have you tried rebooting/restarting your Core? We had this issue with an earlyaccess release and restarting the Core resolved the issue.

1 Like

It is fixed in today’s early access release, but not sure it got into the production build.

A reboot fixed it for several hours but that becomes tedious through the day.

1 Like

Having the same issue this evening and I’ve tried a reboot too. Is there any official news of a fix coming for this? And would users get their history back after a fix? Thanks in advance.

Yes.

As @Michael_Harris said, it’s been fixed in last night’s earlyaccess release so no doubt it will be included in the next production release.

2 Likes

Sounds good look forward to it thanks @RBO :+1:

And the good news is that no listening stats are lost, it’s only a display issue
(A good thing for some of us listening stats nerds :nerd_face:)

4 Likes