I am UK based, to the geo sensitive station should work for me (and does in a web browser) - I’ve also tried the global ones and have the same error setting up the stations.
With the TuneIn station, the target zone makes no difference and I still get the Transport: Failed to load media problem.
As per Martin’s earlier post, my setup is (shown here):
- Core 1.5 (build 363) running on IBM Lenovo T61p with Ubuntu Server 18.04 LTS
- Storage OpenMediaVault on a Raspberry Pi and 2x Western Digital Passport 1Tb drives
- Both of the above hard wired into a Netgear GS105 switch which in turn is wired to the primary Google WiFi point
- Meridian 218 and MS200 wired into a secondary Google WiFi point for main two systems
- 2x B&W Zeppelin
- Remote (that I’m trying to use to set up radio): macOS 10.14.1
All working flawlessly for music from OpenMediaVault