I'm having issues accessing Roon services or Tidal / Qobuz / KKBOX after the latest update (build 1382) [See Staff Post - Manual Fix Avaliable]

A post was split to a new topic: Cannot connect to RoonServer after update to 1382 and fix applied

Thank you for your efforts, but unfortunately, since I am using the Grimm Audio MU1, I cannot access any roon database file. So, for now, all I can do is wait.

You could also contact Grimm audio. Maybe they can help you gaining access and/or tell you when an updated firmware will be available.

1 Like

@Ken_Wong, we are reaching out to Grimm as well.

2 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Mytek Empire: Instructions for Tidal/Qobuz/KKBox Issues After Build 1382

UPDATE - I “fixed” this by uninstalling Roon on my music server (Sonictransporter I5 from Small Green Computers); reinstalling it; and rebooting my music server. However, I then had to reattach all my playback devices and external music storage devices. Not fun, but it worked. And I was able to then connect to my Tidal account.

1 Like

How do I access the appropriate directory to copy the file onto a Innuos server?

It keeps opening a web page with no folders, etc.

The new bit file solved my log in issue.
Roon Core on QNAP

1 Like

3 posts were split to a new topic: Merging Power +Player build 1382 issue

Hi,
This is completely nuts.
I am running a Merging Nadac, Innuios Mini and a Bricasti M1.
This must be sent as an update not a fix. I am truly lost in the workings of my Mac and the fix is impossible as I can’t even find my RoonServer preferences in Mac…

Copying the bits file to my Synology NAS worked, Tidal is working again.

1 Like

Hello Noris, the procedure you posted worked fine with my login issue.
Thank you very much!

1 Like

My problems have been resolved updating the Roon Server Version, thanks

1 Like
Full form submission

What’s happening?

I'm having trouble connecting to Roon

What type of connection issue?

Something else

Since your update on the 7/3/2024 I have not been able to access Qobuz now I cannot access Roon app at all

Aften updating Roon i can’t log on to TIDAL and Qobuz. It says there is an error and I have to check my internet connection. But my internet is fine

Full form submission

What’s happening?

I'm having trouble with my DAC, speakers, streamer, etc.

What best describes the issue with your audio device?

Other

After the last update on my Rockna Wavedream it stopped working for me:
1. search
2. no discography of artists 3. I can’t identify the album 4. I don’t see my favorites in qobuz
Can you help me?

I connect my KKBOX account to my roon server.
It has successfully logged in, but it cannot play the streaming music properly and load KKBOX playlist properly.

CleanShot 2024-03-11 at 23.58.57

Full form submission

What’s happening?

Something else

How can we help?

None of the above

Other options

How do I ...?

My Roon aplication cannot connect to Tidal, it send me to the website: Login Successfull but them the aplication when goes back start thinking and do not connect. It is happening today.

Full form submission

What’s happening?

I'm having trouble with my DAC, speakers, streamer, etc.

What best describes the issue with your audio device?

Other

Ever since I installed an upgrade, a couple of days ago, I cannot access TIDAL. The generic response provided was not helpful. How do I manually copy the "bits" file into the appropriate director on a INNUOS server?