No outside connection to arc

Roon Core Machine

my core and arc on computer side says its good but cant access with arc on mobile data or other wifi

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Connected Audio Devices

Number of Tracks in Library

Description of Issue

Please fill out the post template with the full details of your setup, otherwise the Support team have no information to help them diagnose your issue. Thank you.

I have the Core installed on my desktop that runs all the time. I have an asus router. Port 55002 is open on router. Core says are is configured correctly and ready to go but arc app says only available on home network when I sync it for the first time. It refuses to work on mobile data or my neighbors wifi. Just says poor connection. Then says cant connect to arc.

Hi Brian,

It is hard to help (support or fellow users like myself) without having a complete vision of your environment.

• Asus router - What model?
  • ISP - Who is it?
  • Your internal network, how is the Core connected to the router? Directly via ethernet, through another switch, wirelessly?
  • How many tracks do you have?
  • What is your Core PC (OS, RAM, etc)?

My ISP is Att
My router is ROG Rapture GT-AX11000
The core is on windows 11 running 256 hard drive with 8gb ram. Its connected through ethernet. Got 6000 tracks for my music collection. Music collection is on my wd 4100 my cloud nas. The music folder is mapped to pc.

Let me know if u need anymore information. Thank you.

This thread has several links to setup with ATT isp depending upon devices. You might try reviewing them to compare to your setup.

ATT has both fiber and cellular internet, which do you have?

Att fiber and yes i have port 55002 open. Didnt have much problems setting up the core. The core says that my arc is successful configured to listen outside my home but the arc app is having a hard time. I have a galaxy s22 ultra through Verizon if u guys need that information.

Hi @Brian_Downey,

Thank you for your patience. More recent diagnostics from your ARC account seem to indicate that you’ve accessed the app outside your home network - are you still having difficulty with port forwarding setup?

Do you have any issues with playback at home or on-the-go? We’re here to help diagnose and hopefully resolve any AT&-T-related issues if they continue to crop up.

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.