· Router brand and model
· If switches are installed then brand and model(s)
HP 1820-48G-PoE+ (370W) Switch J9984A
· Information on any other network devices (wi-fi extenders, powerline, etc)
Router Synology RT2600AC connected via LAN
Mesh Points connected via LAN 2x Synology MR2200ac
· Basic description of how the affected devices are connected (WiFi, Ethernet, SonosNet)
7 Sonos Device connected via LAN
2 Sonos Device connected via W-LAN
· Are there any specific actions which always seem to result in a device disappearing?
· Is there a pattern to when devices disappear?
The whole players are disappearing after a certain time and appearing again when I restart the ROON app on the server
· How do you get a device to reappear (Reboot device? Core? Network?) Restart of Roon
· Do the devices ever reappear on their own?
· Do the devices disappear when playback is active or only when idle? I cannot say anything to this point, for the moment no
· If the device is still visible via Airplay can you initiate playback to it using airplay (from Roon or another device)?
Not tested, how can I test this
· Can you please note the exact local time + date + track (if playing music) when this issue appears, access your Roon logs by using these instructions and upload a set here?
· No exact time, as mentioned after a certain time zones are disappearing
ROON server app installed on a Synology DS918+ with Intel Celeron J3455 4GB Memory DSM7.01-42218 installed on a SSD drive
Synology is via Trunk port connected